Episode #154 of The Starting Zone: The Legion Summit is ready for Download! The World of Warcraft Podcast for New Players and Experienced Players is back to talk about Blizzard Entertainment’s MMORPG video game, you know, the one we all love!
This week Mick Montgomery tells the Tale of the Legion Summit! Holy Cow! That’s right Blizzard summoned Mick to their summit to discuss the great things coming our way in Legion.
This episode is without a doubt one of the BEST episodes we have ever produced!
Mick was able to sit down and interview the following Developers over three different interview sessions! Yes, FIVE BLIZZARD DEVS are on this ONE SHOW! What?!?
- Corey Stockton, Lead Designer World of Warcraft (interview #1)
- Julian Morris, Lead Designer World of Warcraft (interview #1)
- Luis Borega, Lead Designer World of Warcraft (interview #2)
- John Hight, Production Director, World of Warcraft (interview #2)
- James Waugh, Director, Story & Creative Development, Blizzard Entertainment (Interview #3).
THE BREAKING WIND: Here are some RELEVANT news items you probably want to know about from this thing!
- The current plan is for three Raid Tiers in Legion!
- There will be a new web series (like Lords of War) called Harbingers which will be about Illidan and Illidari!
- We get you some clarity on how the Pre-Expansion event will work.
- We discuss some new tech that will make the Launch better and eliminate the ‘Everyone in One Placing, trying to click one NPC’ problem.
- We talk about the PVP changes
- We talk about Demon Hunters and what makes them special
- We discuss The Warcraft Movie
- We discuss LORE
- We also get the scoop on something special coming our way in and around Legion… hint… if you love Podcasts you will love this BRAND NEW project that they are working on!
The Starting Zone is produced by Spazbot Studios, Good Shows by Good People Visit them today! Also, The Starting Zone is a proud member of The Signals Media All Star Network, Check out all the Awesome Shows on the network today! It’s okay to stick their shows in your ears, Really!
Hey Consider supporting our Sponsors for the show! We lined up some awesome deals for you, and if you decide to make a purchase it goes a long way towards helping out the show!
Want to Upgrade Yourself? Head on over to Bulletproof.com/spazbot and pick up a variety of products to ‘Upgrade’ your life, from supplements, to coffee, to skin care products! They make the absolute BEST products around! Use the Promo Code SPAZBOT10 at check out for 15% off your entire purchase!
Jinx.com has the t-shirt, hoodie, hat, you want with the LOGO of your favorite Video Game or Show / Comic Book The Walking Dead! Use the promo code SPAZBOT at check out for 15% off your entire purchase!
Gunnar Optiks Provide Killer Gaming Eyewear! Help Fight off Fatigue and stay in the fight even longer! They even have Heroes of the Storm licensed Eye Wear! Use the promo code SPAZBOT at checkout for 10% off your entire purchase!